A nice Heavy-Duty Leather Hole Punch Tool 2.0 - 4.5 mm—great for any type of leather product, such as belts, watch bands, fashionable clothing, all types of western attire, costumes, crafts, boots, shoes, horse-saddles in conjunction with buckles, rivets, and eyelets.
The punch heads were hardened to get through even the toughest of leathers and are rotatable for ease of use, as opposed to removable heads that go missing or are difficult to keep organized. The comfortable, rubberized grip handles come in an orange color for high-visibility.
• Hardened Punch Heads
• 6 Replaceable Screw On Punch Tips
• Punch Size: 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5mm
• Easy to Use Revolving Head
• Revolving Head Clicks to Hold Punches Firmly Place
Directions for Use:
(1) Mark the desired location where the hole will be made
(2) Rotate the punch head until the desired punch is in line with the brass anvil
(3) Unlock the handle, then place and align the leather piece in the punch
(4) Squeeze the handle firmly until the punch pierces through the leather