This ring stretcher stretches rings from size 6 and up. Not suitable for stone rings. Great idea for someone who wants to increase a ring size that they have already purchased. Wedding bands and stone set rings should not be stretched with this product. It is recommended that you stretch rings minimally, normally 1/4 - 1/2 size larger is the maximum.
1) place ring to be stretched on the expansion cone
2) place expansion cone back on the wooden base
3) insert the tapered rod and tap from the top to expand the ring
4) use on a sturdy and wooden surface
• Quickly and easily enlarges rings
• Stretches ring from size 6 and up
• It stretches material by Expanding metal from within
• Metal construction with wood base
• Dimensions with rod in base: approximately 5 3/4"
• Packing: Boxed